First read the Information for Participants and then fill out the application at the bottom.
Exhibitor Information and Application Page
June 13th, 2020
10 am – 5 pm
Shoreline Community College
16101 Greenwood Ave N
Shoreline, WA 98133
Climate change education and solutions is the 2020 NW SolarFest theme.
Please consider how your organization addresses this and tell us about it in your application.
INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPANTS
APPLICATIONS and PAYMENTS must be recieved by July 1st.
Sign the bottom of the APPLICATION above indicating that you have read, understand, and will comply with the conditions set below.
- Safety: Priority #1 Small children will be present.
Be sure that your booth/exhibit, display materials, and activities are kid-safe!
Be extra cautious driving on and around the school grounds.
No illegal or unsafe activities are permitted.
- Security: You are solely responsible for the safety and protection of your exhibits, displays and materials at all times.
- Insurance: A Certificate of Insurance naming Shoreline Solar Project is suggested for all vendors.
- Set-Up: Access to the school for unloading and setup will be available at 7:00 AM the day of the event.
Please complete your setup no later than 9:00 AM.
You know best how much time you need, so plan accordingly.
Please check in at the entrance when you arrive.
Vehicles not exhibited must be removed from the exhibit area by 9:00 AM.
Parking is provided.
- Exhibit Space: Both indoor and outdoor space is available.
Indoor space is either 8 x 8′ booths with pipe and drape or a 6′ table in a 8′ x 6′ space.
Outdoor space is either 10 x 10, 10 X 20 or vehicle.
- Loading – Unloading: There will be signs and volunteers to help direct you.
After you unload, please park your vehicle in the Exhibitor Parking Area.
Please remove your vehicles from the loading area as quickly as possible so others may get in and out.
- Car Exhibits: Volunteers will help you find your space
- Restrooms/Facilities: Restrooms and water fountains. Coffee kiosk is onsite.
- Food: Vendors will be on site.
- Trash / Cleanup: You are responsible for self-cleanup.
Waste and recycling is bins are onsite.
Please use them.
- Tear Down: The Fair ends at 5 pm.
Exhibits may be removed after that time.
You are solely responsible for removing your own exhibit, displays, materials, and cleaning up your display area.
The public expects to see exhibits through the stated hours of the Fair.
If you tear down early, you risk the chance of not being invited next year.
- Solar Businesses: If you are a solar business that sells, markets, advertises, or installs solar systems, we require the Solar Questionnaire to be on file.